Are you maximizing your online marketing results? Are you spending hours creating content for social media without seeing meaningful results? Is your website successfully attracting and converting clients, donors, and volunteers?
This seminar will guide you through the basics of leveraging video to improve your online engagement and website results.
In this seminar you will learn:
• The power of video for creating online conversions and brand awareness
• Strategies for improving marketing, customer service & support, employee training and other important organizational objectives through video.
• Pros and cons of different styles of video including Traditional, SmartPhone and Animated.
• Key components of an effective online video.
• Free and Pay-to-Use tools available to help you create video content for your organization.
You will leave this seminar with a clear vision for how to harness the power of video, as well as a personalized script you can use to create your very own 90-second online video.
About the Presenter:
Geoff Evans is the Chief Storyteller at The Animation Studio here in London, Ontario. Geoff may be familiar to Pillar members as the Social Media Coach where he ran a number of social media and online marketing focused workshops.
In 2016 Geoff began pivoting his business towards animated storytelling where he could finally put his English Literature degree and 25+ years of stage, TV and radio acting experience to good use!
Today Geoff focuses exclusively on building animated videos for business, as well as training businesses to build animated videos for themselves.
201 King St.
BMO Ideas Bank
London, ON n6a 1c9
|Pillar Member||$ 65.00|