(click on each session for a full description and presenter information):
Note: All workshops take place from 9 am – 12 PM
Energize your board and take your organization to the next level. This series will give you the fundamentals for a high-performing board focused on strategy, innovation, diversity and accountability.
Is your board fully engaged at and between meetings?
Are you looking to strengthen your board’s effectiveness?
Does your board have clearly defined roles and responsibilities?
Does your board have a vision for the future?
Learn what every director needs to know:
- Characteristics of high-performing boards and how you can enhance the performance of your own board
- Key financial accountabilities and responsibilities associated with the role of a director
- How to attract, recruit and retain the best boards
- Recognize strategic opportunities and risks
- Identify best practices in governance in the nonprofit sector
Participants will receive:
- An opportunity to build a professional network of board contacts
- A professional development opportunity that can help build your resume
- A certificate of participation for completing all 4 sessions
Additional Investment Information:
*When you register you may notice a Special Rate. What does that mean and who can take advantage of this rate?
- Only applicable to Pillar member ORGANIZATIONS (staff and/or volunteers) that pay a $60.00 membership fee indicating that their operating budget is less than $100,000
- 5 of these spots available per workshop and they are first come first serve.
- If you do not see a special rate listed then the spots have been filled.
- Additional spots may be added at a later date. If you have already registered you cannot apply the discount.
- The special rate is NOT applicable to individual members
If you are unsure if your organization is a $60 member and therefore qualify for the special member rate please contact Susannah at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-433-7876 x215
Generously Supported by the City of London
Thank You to Our 2017 Professional Development Sponsors