Working or Volunteering with Nonprofits and Social Enterprises
What is your social good goal? Discover a world of opportunities with nonprofits and social enterprises, and learn how you can develop transferable skills, enhance your career prospects and network through volunteering and board leadership opportunities.
- Are you considering a career in the nonprofit and/or social enterprises?
- Already working in the nonprofit sector and looking to explore other options?
- Looking to give back and volunteer in the community?
- Thinking about your future and what positive impact you can have on the world?
Meet with staff from Pillar Nonprofit Network for a one-hour group discussion. We will explore skills, networking opportunities, individual social responsibility, the hidden job market and tips for finding your dream job or the perfect volunteer role with a nonprofit or social enterprise.
Target Audience: All individuals, including youth and adults looking to learn about working and/or volunteering in the nonprofit community, switch careers and/or explore opportunities to work or volunteer with nonprofits and social enterprises
- Please wait in the Edgar & Joes Cafe area to be taken to the room
- Interested in learning more about Innovation Works? Join us after the talk for a 30 minute tour
Thank you to our 2019 Learning & Development Sponsors: