Have you always wanted to collaborate with Western, but never found the right door? This is your chance to access the keys of information!
You already know that Western is a great educational institution. But did you know that it can also be a valuable resource for your nonprofit? It is a hub for nonprofit resources, such as hiring students for work integrated learning opportunities, finding volunteers and/or staff, accessing researchers and providing learning opportunities.
Why should you attend?
- Develop strategic relationships at Western to support your nonprofit
- Learn who to contact when you have key questions about supports offered by Western
- How to access students – volunteers, unpaid and paid internships, co-ops and practicums, and recruiting for new hires
- No cost, low cost and paid partnership opportunities
Join us on July 20th to learn more about how Western can benefit your nonprofit.
Topics to be covered:
- Lifelong Learning and the Nonprofit Sector: Are you a lifelong learner looking to continue learning or to share your expertise?
- Community Engaged Learning: How can nonprofits engage student volunteers and help bring learning to life?
- Recruiting Extraordinary Talent: How can nonprofits hire Western students and alumni?
- Research as a Resource for Your Organization: How do research partnerships work at Western and what kinds are there? How can a nonprofit take advantage of research expertise at Western? What opportunities exist to partner with Western?
- Community Legal Services: How can nonprofits take advantage of free legal advice and representation for their clients, as well as legal education sessions for staff or clients?