Interpersonal conflicts in the workplace cost Canadian organizations $16.1 billion per year! Despite monies invested in conflict resolution training, this problem persists. Too many organizations are stuck in an old conflict framework that no longer serves the organization, its teams, or its clients/members.
It’s time for Conflict 2.0, a fresh perspective on conflict resolution. Stop focusing on how to have difficult conversations and create a new paradigm that will shift how you experience discord.
Participants will learn:
- The 3 mindsets that contribute to problematic conflicts, and how to shift them.
- How to reframe conflict as a solution.
- How conflict can renew your team and organization.
For far too long, teams and organizations have seen conflict as a threat. It is time to redefine how we view conflict and shift our mindsets to embrace new solutions.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Executive Directors, managers and/or Board members. Anyone interested in looking at conflict from a new perspective.
Additional Investment Information:
*What is the Nonprofit Member Discount Rate and who can take advantage of it?
- Pillar Nonprofit Network offers a 50% discount on registration fees for some of its workshops and events
- At applicable events, 5 discounted spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Additional discounted spots may be added at a later date. Participants who have already registered cannot apply the discount retroactively.
- Eligibility requirements:
- Must be a member of Pillar Nonprofit Network
- Must be a nonprofit organization with an operating budget under $100,000 (paying $75 Pillar membership fee)
- Note: All staff and volunteers of eligible nonprofit organizations are permitted to use the promo code
- Unfortunately, this special rate is NOT applicable to individual members
- To receive the promo code and take advantage of the Nonprofit Member Discount please email email@example.com
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Sylvia Plester-Silk has been described as an Energy Shifter, helping individuals and organizations “shift” from struggle to success.
With over 25 years’ experience in Executive Coaching and Social Work, she helps a wide range of clients find meaningful solutions. Sylvia’s unique process integrates her intuitive expertise and energetic awareness. She offers her insights through Keynotes, Leadership Consulting, and Executive Coaching.
Sylvia has worked with Chambers of Commerce, social service agencies, environmental groups, Humane Societies, municipalities and the healthcare sector.
Clients describe her approach as practical, honest and humorous.
Sought-after as an engaging speaker with expertise in human behaviour, and as the author of “Unleashing Team Potential: Lessons for Managers from My Canine Friends,” her ability to create collaborative solutions for complex challenges keeps her in high demand.
Thank You to our 2019 Learning & Development Sponsors: