Ignite your senses and explore the different flavors and aromas of a 5 course tasting menu, while wearing a blindfold.
This event is never meant to replicate the experience of living with blindness or partial sight. It has been designed to give people a better understanding of the impact of vision loss and raise awareness about the programs CNIB provides in the community.
$65 per person (includes tax & gratuity, does not include non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverages)
- $10 per ticket is donated directly to CNIB
- Guests will be blindfolded while eating their meals and experience what it is like for people who are visually impaired
- Guest speakers in between courses
- Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages available
- Serving staff will receive etiquette training before the event
- All guests will be eating each course at the same time to experience eating each dish together
- Tickets will be entered in a draw to win a dinner for two @ PMK
Caprese Salad – tomato, Green Goddess mozzarella, fresh basil, balsamic reduction, shallot oil (GF)
Wild Mushroom Flatbread – wild mushrooms, mornay sauce, arugula, garlic oil (available GF)
Cauliflower Taco – crispy cauliflower, kale, cilantro, red onion, pineapple salsa, tomato, sour cream, lime (available GF)
Braised Maitake Mushroom and garlic mashed potatoes (GF)
Chocolate Brownie with coconut whipped cream (GF)
Tickets can also be purchased at the restaurant. Limited quantities available.