Generating sufficient investment return to meet endowment spending and preservation objectives in today's investment environment is uniquely challenging.
Join us for a presentation and roundtable discussion to explore:
- How does the traditional 60/40 portfolio allocation hold up today?
- What are the benefits and risks of adding alternate asset classes?
- What role can impact investing play in your portfolio?
- How does the changing environment impact our governance and management structures?
This is an opportunity to learn about new trends in the investing sector, including new innovative models such as the Outsourced Chief Investment Officer. Reconnect and network with your peers through this interactive roundtable format. Lunch will be provided.
- Helped design benchmarking strategies for insurance product liabilities
- Developed investment strategy for institutional asset managers (including endowments)
- Designed, developed, and implemented performance measurement and analysis systems
- Managed a $3.4 billion DC/ DB pension plan for a large U.S. financial organization
Thank You to Our 2016 Professional Development Sponsors: