Pillar Nonprofit Network is pleased to offer an Innoweave Impact Accelerator Working Session in partnership with Innoweave!
What is the Innoweave Impact Accelerator?
Since its launch in 2012, Innoweave has leveraged social innovation tools to help hundreds of organizations advance their mission and generate greater impact. They have used that experience to develop the Innoweave Impact Accelerator, a mini-workshop that helps organizations and collectives to clarify the impact they are working to achieve. A clear impact focus helps organizations and collaboratives more easily identify which social innovation approaches (such as developing a social enterprise) they can leverage to achieve and accelerate their impact.
What does the Innoweave Impact Accelerator involve?
The Impact Accelerator will:
- Provide leadership teams and collectives an opportunity to step away from their day-to-day activities and think critically about the impact they are trying to achieve through their work.
- Guide organizations and collectives through activities that will help them translate their aspirational mission into specific achievable impact goals. The session also introduces Theory of Change, a clear and actionable hypothesis of how an organization or collaborative will achieve its intended impact.
- Provide participants with the opportunity to engage with and learn from other organizations that have successfully implemented social innovation tools to achieve their impact.
- Highlight supports available through the Innoweave process, including opportunities to access coaching funding through Innoweave.
What happens after attending an Innoweave Impact Accelerator session?
Do you want to build off your work in the Impact Accelerator and further clarify your impact?
- Apply directly for the next wave of the Impact & Strategic Clarity module (apply here) or the Collective Impact module (apply here)
- Register and apply for upcoming introductory webinars and full-day workshops focused on specific Innoweave modules that are designed to accelerate impact. A list of all upcoming webinars and workshops is available here
- Organizations that attend a full-day workshop for a specific module are eligible to apply for Innoweave Implementation Funding
Target Audience: This session is designed for nonprofits, charities and social enterprises (for-profit or nonprofit).
Note: Organizations are encouraged to bring a team of 2-3 people to the workshop (e.g., members of their leadership team, board members and in some cases key stakeholders/advisors)
Investment: No fee to attend, thanks to Innoweave. However please register.
Deadline: Please register your team by Monday, March 16th, 2020.
Thank you to our 2020 Learning & Development Sponsors: