Pillar Nonprofit Network is pleased to partner with Innoweave to offer an Innoweave Impact Accelerator Working Session.
What is the Innoweave Impact Accelerator?
Since its launch in 2012, Innoweave has leveraged social innovation tools to help hundreds of organizations achieve their mission and generate greater impact. They have used that experience to develop the Innoweave Impact Accelerator, a mini-workshop that helps organizations pinpoint the impact they want to have, and understand the different social innovation approaches and tools that can help them achieve that impact.
What does the Innoweave Impact Accelerator involve?
This session will allow attendees to:
- EXPLORE how social innovation approaches can amplify nonprofit organizations’ ability to achieve outcomes and impact
- IDENTIFY ways in which organizations can integrate impact measures into their goals (through tools such as a Theory of Change)
- ENGAGE WITH and learn from other organizations that have successfully implemented social innovation tools
- SELECT the social innovation tool that will help your organization improve its ability to achieve mission and generate greater impact
- UNDERSTAND supports available through the Innoweave process, and highlight opportunities to access coaching funding through Innoweave
Target Audience: This session is designed for nonprofits, charities and social enterprise (for-profit or nonprofit).
*Organizations are encouraged to bring a team of 2-3 people for the session
What happens after attending an Innoweave Impact Accelerator session?
Organizations that attend the session will have the opportunity to register and apply for upcoming introductory webinars and full-day workshops focused on specific Innoweave modules. A list of all upcoming webinars and workshops is available here.
Organizations that attend a full-day workshop for a specific module are eligible to apply for Innoweave Implementation Funding in January and July of each year in the following areas: Cloud Computing, Collective Impact, Constructive Engagement, Developmental Evaluation, Outcomes Finance, Scaling Impact, Social Enterprise, Social Finance and Impact and Strategic Clarity.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to Innoweave for generously covering the cost of this event.
Thank you to our 2016 Professional Development Sponsors: