Registration is now closed as the program is in progress.
In order to deliver long-term results for both you and your organization, you need to lead, not manage. Leadership involves creating the vision, setting the direction and inspiring others to make extraordinary things happen.
The Leadership Beyond the Box program builds leaders who want to improve themselves, empower people, grow their organization, and succeed in the complex environment in which they operate, while enhancing social good. This program challenges participants to become more strategic, innovative, motivational, and to be a valued contributor to the bigger organizational picture. Information learned from this program will help participants build on their competencies to move to the next level as a leader.
Participants come away from this series not with a file folder full of notes, but with something far more valuable – an approach that allows leaders to:
- Tackle issues and problems more creatively
- Listen to others and communicate more effectively
- Engender trust
- Adapt to change
- Work more productively
- Experience aha! moments
Complete all 5 sessions and walk away with:
- An opportunity to develop a professional network of contacts
- A program that will help build your resume
- A certificate of participation
Target Audience: Individuals who are, or have the potential to be, recognized as leaders in their organization…that’s YOU!
Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Click on each individual session to read a full description and presenter biography.
Session 1: Daring Leadership, February 9
Session 2: Risk: An Opportunity With a Reputation, March 9
Session 3: Relationship Systems Intelligence, April 6
Session 4: Human-Centered Design Thinking, May 11
Session 5: Leaders Who Last: Sustainable Leadership, June 7
*All sessions run from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
*In order to receive the certificate you must attend ALL sessions
Additional Investment Information:
When you register you may notice a Special Rate. What does that mean and who can take advantage of this rate?
- Only applicable to Pillar member organizations (staff and/or volunteers) that pay a $60.00 membership fee indicating that their operating budget is less than $100,000
- 5 of these spots available per workshop and they are first come first serve
- If you do not see a special rate listed then the spots have been filled
Generously supported by the City of London
Thank You to Our 2016 Professional Development Sponsors: