"Great leaders don't try to be perfect. Great leaders try to be themselves. And that's what makes them great."
In order to deliver long-term results for both you and your organization, you need to lead, not manage. Leadership involves creating the vision, setting the direction and inspiring others to make extraordinary things happen.
The Leadership Beyond the Box program builds leaders who want to improve themselves, empower people, grow their organization, and succeed in the complex environment in which they operate, while enhancing social good. This program challenges participants to become more strategic, innovative, motivational, and to be a valued contributor to the bigger organizational picture. Information learned from this program will help participants build on their competencies to move to the next level as a leader.
Participants come away from this series not with a file folder full of notes, but with something far more valuable – an approach that allows leaders to:
- Tackle issues and problems more creatively
- Listen to others and communicate more effectively
- Engender trust
- Adapt to change
- Work more productively
- Experience aha! moments
Complete all 5 sessions and walk away with:
- An opportunity to develop a professional network of contacts
- A program that will help build your resume
- A certificate of participation
Target Audience: Individuals who are, or have the potential to be, recognized as leaders in their organization... that's YOU!
Program: Click on each individual session to read a full description and presenter biography.
Session 1: Braving: Leading With Trust, February 21
Session 2: Insightful Leadership: How to Go from Aha to Ta-dah, March 20
Session 3: Relationship Systems Intelligence: A New Paradigm for Leaders, April 24
Session 4: Leading in Times of Change: Disruption and Design Thinking, May 15
Session 5: Resilient Leadership: Integrating Self-Care and Mindfulness Into Your Leadership Practice, June 5
*This is a 5-part series. All sessions run from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
*In order to receive the certificate you must attend ALL sessions
Additional Investment Information:
*When you register you may notice a Special Rate. What does that mean and who can take advantage of this rate?
- Only applicable to Pillar member ORGANIZATIONS (staff and/or volunteers) that pay a $70.00 membership fee indicating that their operating budget is less than $100,000
- 5 of these spots available per workshop and they are first come first serve.
- Additional spots may be added at a later date. If you have already registered you cannot apply the discount.
- The special rates are not applicable to individual members.
- To receive the promo code for the Special Member Organization fee or if you unsure if your organization pays a $70 membership fee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Generously supported by the City of London
Thank You to our 2018 Professional Development Sponsors: