Many organizations spend endless hours finding and sharing content through social media with the mistaken belief that they are being effective. What can you do to ensure that you are maximizing every online interaction while producing the most meaningful engagement and results?
In this workshop, Geoff Evans (founder of Social Media Coach) will help you achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Clearly defining your tribe (an “audience” will never engage to the same depth as a tribe)
- Learning to tell powerful stories by combining compelling words with compelling media
- Understanding the Facebook algorithm and how it may be preventing your messages from reaching the right people
- Analyzing Facebook Insights to evaluate your success and identify areas of opportunity
Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Additional Investment Information:
*When you register you may notice a Special Rate. What does that mean and who can take advantage of this rate?
- Only applicable to Pillar member ORGANIZATIONS (staff and/or volunteers) that pay a $60.00 membership fee indicating that their operating budget is less than $100,000
- 5 of these spots available per workshop and they are first come first serve.
- If you do not see a special rate listed then the spots have been filled.
- Additional spots may be added at a later date. If you have already registered you cannot apply the discount.
- The special rates are not applicable to individual members.