Many organizations spend endless hours finding and sharing content through social media with the mistaken belief that they are being effective. What can you do to ensure that you are maximizing every online interaction while producing the most meaningful engagement and results?
In this workshop, Geoff Evans will help you achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Clearly defining your community (an “audience” will never engage to the same depth as a community)
- Learning to tell powerful stories by combining compelling words with compelling media
- Understanding the Facebook algorithm and how it may be preventing your messages from reaching the right people
Additional Investment Information - Special Member Rate Details
- Only applicable to Pillar member ORGANIZATIONS (staff and/or volunteers) that pay a $70.00 membership fee indicating that their operating budget is less than $100,000
- 5 of these spots available per workshop and they are first come first serve.
- Additional spots may be added at a later date. If you have already registered you cannot apply the discount.
- The special rates are NOT applicable to individual members
- To take advantage of the Special Member Rate please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-433-7876 x 215 to receive the discount code.
Geoff learned the art of storytelling at the University of Waterloo where he studied English Literature and Theatre. He has also spent more than 20 years exploring storytelling as an actor in theatre, TV, radio and online video.
Thank You to our 2018 Professional Development Sponsors: