Participants will be exposed to basic concepts and approaches for developing sponsorship opportunities, packaging those opportunities and securing commitments to support your programs, events, and initiatives.
The focus will be on defining what sponsorship is and what it may be used for; understanding how to identify the right sponsor for the right opportunity; navigating the sponsorship process, and creative marketing tactics which will position you for sponsorship success.
Attendees will walk away with concrete ideas and approaches that they can bring back to their organization.
The learning objectives are to:
- Understand the sponsorship process – from sponsorship identification to servicing of sponsors
- Review the elements that go into an effective sponsorship proposal
- Facilitate and stimulate creative thinking around new and non-traditional sponsorship opportunities specific to your organization
Target Audience: Fundraising professionals, Executive Directors, board members and anyone interested to learn or improve their fundraising skills
Additional Investment Information:
*When you register you may notice a Special Rate. What does that mean and who can take advantage of this rate?
• Only applicable to Pillar member organizations (staff and/or volunteers) that pay a $60.00 membership fee indicating that their operating budget is less than $100,000
• Not applicable to $60.00 individual memberships
• 5 of these spots available per workshop and they are first come first serve
• If you do not see a special rate listed then the spots have been filled
Thank you to our 2015 Professional Development Sponsors: