Keynote Speaker: James Temple
Chief Corporate Responsibility Officer, PwC
At the intersection of sustainable business, conscious leadership, and social impact is you, the conscious business leader. The leader who cares about the planet, our fellow human beings, and the mindful awareness and compassion needed to lead in today's world. Now, more than ever, business leaders are being called on to act in ways they never imagined.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is demonstrated through the discretional activities undertaken by a company to operate in an economically, socially and environmentally sustainable manner. More than charitable support and waste reduction programs, at its best it is embedded in the company through a number of elements: governance, measurement, transparency, employee experience, community engagement, environmental stewardship, and charitable donations & sponsorships.
Why should you attend?
This workshop is about the experience — an intimate, curated group of leaders discussing what matters most to each of their journeys, their companies, and improving the world we live in.
In this session:
- We will hear from one of Canada’s leading voices on corporate social responsibility about how businesses and communities can work together to use their skills, voices and relationships to become catalysts for change.
- Members of London’s Chamber of Commerce will share how they incorporate CSR into their organization.
- We will explore new models of embedding values into business and how procurement and supply chain management can be leveraged to further benefit our communities.
Hear from one of Canada’s leading voices on corporate social responsibility, James Temple, Chief Corporate Social Responsibility Officer at pwc along with local panel including:
- Rachel Berdan, VP Marketing, rTraction
- David LePage, Principal, Accelerating Social Impact CCC
- Jill Wilcox, Owner, Jill's Table
Proudly Sponsored by:
In Partnership with: