Are you an individual who self-identifies as having a disability, or experienced anything that affects you in a social, emotional, or physical manner that makes it difficult to find or keep a job? The Y-Opportunities Program is here to assist with employment skills, job coaching, interview skills, and more!
Eligibility for the program is listed below:
- Geared towards individuals who self-identify as having a disability
- Not currently working or in school
- Not a current recipient of EI
- Facing barriers to employment
- Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents
- Legally Entitled to Work in Canada
Contact us today to begin the journey to sustainable employment!
Y Opportunities is an employment program that assists individuals with self-identified disabilities who face barriers to employment. Our program is designed to help participants discover new skills and refine existing ones towards labour market integration. Over a 6-week period we provide supports that include needs assessments, counselling, case management and employability and skills building workshops.