The Men’s Mission and Rehabilitation Centre of Mission Services of London has many available openings for 3-month full time contractual positions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow cleaning schedule (daily, weekly, monthly etc.) to ensure building is maintained in a clean efficient manner.
- Operate various mechanized cleaning equipment (ie vacuums, polishers, buffers).
- Maintain facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning and replacement of equipment and furnishings.
- Report any maintenance concerns to Maintenance department and/or Supervisor.
- Maintain a neat, hazard free and clean storage area in accordance with H&S standards.
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent life experience.
- Knowledge of WHMIS, First Aid, CPI.
- 6 months to 1 year experience with housekeeping, preferably in a residential/nursing home setting.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to follow oral directions.
- Ability to cooperate with other employees.
- French Language Skills an Asset.
- 3-month Contract
- Full-time – 40 hours per week
- 3 shifts – Days Afternoons Nights
Please submit a covering letter and resume ASAP:
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Mission Services of London is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.