Coach- Multiple Sports
Days & Evenings & Occasional Weekends
We are looking for sports coaches for our fall programs in London, Ilderton, Thorndale, Dorchester and Delaware.
If you are someone who is passionate about sports, teaching youth and physical activity, please apply!
Start Date: September/October 2022
The successful candidate(s) for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma required.
- Level 1 Coaching Certification-preferred
- Current First Aid & C.P.R. certification required
- Full G License and access to a vehicle
- Experience playing or coaching sports
- Experience facilitating sports programs required
- Vulnerable Sector Police Clearance issued by local police station required.
- Strong work ethic and desire to teach youth
- Experience working with athletes,with a range of skills and abilities
- Able to modify plans to put athletes in a successful situation
- Proof of Full Vaccination for COVID-19 is required
- Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and require an accommodation for a legitimte medical, religious or other human rights-based grounds will follow a separate process.
- Plan weekly sport sessions focusing on skill development and progression through weekly camp sessions, or clinics.
- Faciliate skills assessments and complete reports for participants.
- Research best practices and collect resources.
- Be ambassador for BGC London.
- Monitor and collect necessary documentation to ensure participant files are kept up-to-date and accurate.