The Mission Store has an opening for a Casual Relief Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, working with a Point of Sale (POS) system, merchandising, overseeing change room service area, backroom support and general upkeep of the store’s cleanliness and appearance.
Shift: Need to have availability between Mondays to Saturdays, 8 am to 6 pm.
- 2+ years’ experience in Retail/Customer Service
- Experience working in Thrift Store environment an asset
- High School Diploma
- Experience in merchandise presentation and displays
- Experience on Point of Sale (POS) systems, opening and closing procedures
- Experience working in a warehouse in a retail environment would be an asset
- Strong math skills
- Strong interpersonal skills dealing with clients, customers, volunteers and donors
- Current WHMIS, First Aid/CPR, CPI Training would be an asset
- French or other language skills would be a strong asset
- This is a casual relief position, where you may elect to work or not, with no guarantee of hours. Shift lengths would vary.