Requirements – you must have:
- Completion of Post-secondary education and a minimum of 2 years of experience in, preferably, Media and Communications; Human Resources
- Must possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication with strong writing and editorial abilities
- Working experience of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Intermediate level of Excel, internet, wire services, media monitoring software, and other public relation tools
- Demonstrated experience and success working on the digital platforms such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and others
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and execute flawlessly on projects in a fast-paced, often pressured environment and see a project through to completion
- Must be able to multitasked to complete assignments with accuracy and effectiveness within set time frame
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team
- Must be capable of maintaining confidentiality, with a high level of accuracy regarding information
- The ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work effectively with all levels of employees is critical
- Bilingual in French desirable
- A current satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Criminal Check and First Aid / CPR and CPI certification; or be willing to obtain certification
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must be able to provide proof of two doses COVID-19 vaccination or documentation for medical exemption or reason related to protected grounds under theHuman Rights Codeas per Provincial Health Care regulations
If you enjoy Working Conditions that include:
- Interacting and supporting team members, clients and employers
- Working on the digital platform
- Accuracy and organization
- Ability to multitask to time sensitive assignments.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter telling us what interests you about the role of Data System & Communication Administrative Associate and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Data System & Communication Administrative Associate” in the subject line.
Leads offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Wages will be determined by experience and credentials.
Leads welcomes interest from all diversity groups and is committed to accessibility and compliant to AODA. Leads will endeavour to provide accommodations to persons with disabilities in the recruitment and interview process upon request. If you are selected for an interview, please notify the hiring committee to your requirement for accommodation.
Please note: only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.