Requirements – you must have:
- An undergraduate degree, graduate degree or Community College diploma in Business/Social Services /Human Services/Education or relevant field of study and a minimum of three years’ experience in a related Business/Social Services /Human Services/Education or relevant sector.
- Flexibility to work hours to accommodate clients’ needs which may result in overtime.
- Reliable transportationto provide services inLondon and surrounding county areas.
- Bilingual in French or other languages would be an asset
- A current satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Criminal Check and First Aid / CPR and CPI certification; or be willing to obtain certification.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must be able to provide proof of two doses COVID-19 vaccination or documentation for medical exemption or reason related to protected grounds under theHuman Rights Codeas per Provincial Health Care regulations
If you enjoy Working Conditions that include:
- A diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment and culture;
- A flexible hybrid model of supporting clients, achieving results and your work life balance;
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities;
- Influencing others and team work;
- Interacting with individuals, family members, staff, visitors and government agencies;
- Travelling to provide services in clients’ and employers’ work locations;
- Accountability driven with high level of documentation and data tracking;
- Intermittent physical activity including walking, standing, sitting, lifting and supporting clients;
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter telling us what interests you about the role of Employment Specialist and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Employment Specialist” in the subject line.
Leads Employment Services is dedicated to recruiting and retaining an inclusive, diverse, qualified workforce.Leads is committed to hiring practices that are fair, equitable and endeavour to provide accommodations in the recruitment and interview process upon request. If you are selected for an interview, please notify the hiring committee to your requirement for accommodation.
Please note: only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.