Express is honoured to partner with Habitat for Humanity Heartland Ontario to assist with hiring a Family Services and Events Associate. This is a permanent placement based in London, ON. This position is responsible for the coordination of the Family Selection and Support program and will act as a liaison with relevant partners throughout the process. In addition, this position is responsible for leading all special event activity.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
· Lead the homeownership program for Habitat for Humanity Heartland Ontario.
· Responsible for taking potential Habitat for Humanity homeowners through the process of application, approval, education and homeownership.
· Recruit potential homeowners through outreach in the region.
· Chair the Homeownership Services committee.
· Work with the Fund Development team to take the lead on all special event coordination.
· Previous experience in a coordination role, preferably working in a not for profit organization.
· Ability to engage groups with strong public speaking and communication skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
· Self-starter with a strong commitment to goal setting and achievement.
· Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
· Passion for helping others.
· Valid driver's license.
What’s in it for you:
· Opportunity to work with a great not for profit organization and make a difference in family’s lives.
· Salary: $39,000 - $43,000 per year.
· Monday-Friday, daytime hours.
Why Work with Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com with the title "Family Services and Events Associate"