Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to reaching every Canadian affected by a brain tumour through support, education, information and research.
As the Finance and Operations Manager reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada’s overall financial information processing, records integrity and operational processes in accordance with ethical, accountable and efficient policies and procedures
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Collaborate with the Finance and Systems teams to create an Operational Excellence plan that supports the strategic direction of the organization
- Oversee the budget process along with the various departments, CEO, Chair of Finance
- Develop, track and report on the annual operational budget
- Responsible for the development of process and policy as appropriate
- Liaise with the Finance Committee and prepare quarterly financial reports and cash flow statements for presentation to the Board of Directors
- Act as liaison between auditors, staff and Board
- Responsible for the monitoring, validation and preparation of all materials required by the Auditor and participate in the Auditor recommendation review process.
- Negotiate and manage all vendor agreements and relationships
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the office infrastructure including but not limited to IT support, copiers, printers, postage machine, cleaning services, telephone system and office security
- Responsible for the planning and general organization of office space
- Responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of an organizational Health and Safety program.
- Financial/accounting education and experience, designation desired
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Finance and Operations role
- Supervisory experience
- Understanding of and experience in the non-profit sector
- Experience working with the Blackbaud Suite of products including Raiser’s Edge, Team Raiser, Financial Edge is preferred
- Solid and demonstrable skill and knowledge of Office 365
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational, administrative and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively and as part of a team
- A positive attitude is a must along with the ability to work independently
- Background with process development and implementation desired
- Vulnerable screening check required
- Fluency in French and English would be an asset
If interested, please forward your cover letter and resume by
July 31, 2019 to
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
205 Horton St E, Suite 203, London, ON N6B 1K7
Thank you for your interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit our website at www.braintumour.ca
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is an equal