Indwell is a Christian charity creating affordable housing communities that support people seeking health, wellness, and belonging.
Founded 44 years ago, Indwell is now the fastest growing affordable housing provider in Ontario. It has expanded to provide housing supports and services to more than over 500 people in Hamilton, Woodstock and Simcoe, with projects underway in additional communities. Indwell’s housing supports range from residential care facilities to clinical supports for mental health and addictions, and independent apartments with supports.
Indwell is currently looking to hire a Regional Manager for affordable housing and support programs in London.
Reporting to the Program Director, the London Regional Manager will be responsible for managing the growth and overall excellence of Indwell’s programs in London. The Regional Manager will provide leadership in program planning and implementation, and monitor and maintain quality standards of service. The manager will ensure, and maintain positive community and public relations with the program.
- Plan, develop, coordinate and evaluate the programs in collaboration with the Senior Management team.
- Maintain all regulatory requirements and mandates, ensure compliance with all standards.
- Collect program data and complete reports as required by ministries and funders.
- Establish financial goals in collaboration with the Director of Finance. Manage the program budget and monitor finances.
- Promote Indwell in the community, ensuring positive community and public relations.
- Ensure community awareness of Indwell’s mission and programs.
- Represent Indwell on community networks and planning tables, and respond to opportunities presented.
Provide leadership and direction to the program team.
- Committed to upholding and modeling the standards set out in the organization’s Mission Statement, Statement of Faith and other operating standards and policies.
- Ability to lead and manage an interdisciplinary team, ensuring excellence in service, and maintaining positive interpersonal relations.
- Ability to plan and evaluate programs.
- Knowledge of Addictions, and treatment approaches.
- Knowledge of community development.
- Knowledge of Affordable Housing.
- Strong inter-personal skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Master’s level degree in psychology, social work, sociology, or health care required. Three year’s managerial experience in a social service setting. Experience in mental health or addictions.
Hours: Full time hours with flexibility required. Primarily weekdays although hours may vary based on program needs.
Must hold a valid G class driver’s license and have access to a reliable vehicle.
Remuneration: Salary based on education and experience. Indwell offers a competitive benefits package and RRSP contribution.
To apply: Please send cover letter, résumé and completed application (found on website) to Rudy Essegern, Human Resources Manager. Email: . Alternatively, you can fax all three pieces to 905-529-0355. We thank all applicants; however, only applicants that are being considered will be contacted.
Personal information submitted will be used only for employment opportunities within Indwell in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Indwell’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Indwell exists to provide hope and homes for all. Its supports and services are open to people from every creed, race, ethnicity, sex, ability, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Indwell engages with diverse communities: we actively identify and remove barriers that prevent people from accessing and participating in our services.