Be the best YOU!
Being a part of Youth Opportunities Unlimited (YOU) means you have a shared passion for supporting youth in reaching their full potential. YOU is a place where your unique background, perspectives, and talents are valued, and help innovate new program ideas to best support youth in our community.
You can make your impact here! Be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where the work you do is truly valued. You will have the freedom to excel in your way by serving young people and knowing you are making a difference for our community.
Come be a part of a team that works alongside youth as they work on goals and be there to celebrate when they achieve those milestones. Help us continue creating a community where youth are embraced and will thrive.
Reporting to the Enterprise Manufacturing Team Leader, the Recycling Driver will be responsible for prompt and courteous service in the operations of YOU’s recycling and woodshop program and ensuring youth receive exemplary training while daily production requirements are met. The Recycling Driver provides supervision of youth while enroute of environmental and woodworking pick up and deliveries, participating in the training and development of staff/youth trainees. The Recycling Driver keeps the truck and shop floor areas in compliance with all health and safety regulations by ensuring adherence to sanitary and safe handling guidelines, assisting in the adherence to Equipment Safety protocols. Other duties will be assigned as necessary. Qualified candidates possess exceptional communication and leadership skills, work well in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and hold values that support our corporate vision of being “A community where youth are embraced and will thrive”.
- - Ensure all recycling pickups and deliveries are done in a timely and professional manner.
- - Delivery of programming and Youth skills mentorship
- - Coordinates Woodshop / Recycling safety and cleanliness of truck and shop area
- - Tracking and monitoring mileage and delivery times, to ensure timelines and targets are being met
- - Interacts with guests and members of the community, providing service and representing YOU
- - Assists with the training of new staff and students, related to youth programs
- -3-5 years related work experience
- -Clean Driver’s Abstract
- -DZ License or equivalent
- -Demonstrated ability to engage, coach, mentor and support youth participants and staff
Rate: $17.80 - $22.71 based on qualifications and experience
Applications must be received no later than: Tuesday May 30that 4 pm
Please submit a resume and cover letter to: Todd Marvin