The Community Services Coordination Network is a not-for-profit charitable organization funded by the Ontario Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services. We are currently recruiting one highly motivated professional to join our Children’s Services Service Coordination Team.
Service Planning Coordinator,Children’s Services
1 part-time position – Elgin County
This position involves planning with youth who have complex mental health needs who require the development of comprehensive transition plans to facilitate a smooth transition from the care of the Children’s Aid Society to independence.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• University degree or advanced education and experience in social services
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the area of children’s mental health and/or developmental services
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals, families, service agencies, professionals and multidisciplinary teams
• Proven facilitation skills are essential to this work, including the ability to develop, implement, and monitor coordinated service plans
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in an environment of change
• Knowledge of and ability to access cross-sectoral community resources
• Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of multidisciplinary teams
• A valid Ontario Driver’s License, access to a reliable vehicle, and the willingness to travel and work flexible hours as required
Interested, qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume, no later than 4:00 pm on Wednesday, June 19, 2019. Please forward letter and resume to:
Director of Operations
Community Services Coordination Network
171 Queens Avenue, Suite 750
London, ON N6A 5J7
Or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by FAX: 519-963-0931
CSCN welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be made available on request, for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Although all applicants are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone/e-mail inquiries please.