Reporting to the CEO, the newly created position of Sr. Manager-Finance and Corporate Services will facilitate the advancement of key systems to the next level. With a focus on our strategic priorities and a desire to deliver on our commitment to the families we serve- this role is a key step in strengthening our infrastructure. As a member of the Executive Leadership Team, the Sr. Manager –Corporate and Financial Services provides strategic direction and is responsible for the management of financial accounting, investment, human resources and administrative functions for the organization. He/she will facilitate the implementation of key projects including alignment with the RMHC Global Financial Consistency Project; the transition to a new financial software systems, and the optimization of key corporate systems e.g. Human Resource Information Systems and the Raiser Edge Donor Management system. As an organizational leader, the Sr. Manager-Finance and Corporate Services will provide support and direction to achieve high performance.
- Oversee assets including financial, capital and human resource
- Facilitates annual budget process
- Monitors investments and ensures investment firm compliance with policies and procedures
- Develops and maintains corporate financial and human resource policies
- Audit current financial practices and adjusts to ensure alignment with RMH’s Global Financial Consistency requirements
- Leads the Chapter transition to adaptable and progressive financial and HR systems to enhance
We are looking for an Experience Leader with the following skills:
- University degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business Management/Administration or Human Resources
- Finance designation preferred or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years progressive responsibility and experience in finance and/or accounting is required, with experience in program budgeting and working with investment advisers
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience
- Experience with a charitable organization is preferred
- - Experience with QuickBooks, Financial Edge and Raisers Edge is desirable
- Experience in budgeting, strategic planning, risk management, accounting and internal controls, administration and managing HR systems.
- Experience working with a board of directors and finance committee is an asset
- Passion for the mission of RMH Valid driver's license with clean driving record and consistent access to a motor vehicle with appropriate insurance.
- Ability to work well within a team and across functional groups.
- Highly resourceful, intuitive and flexible.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and reliability
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested, please forward your resume, together with a short cover letter outlining your key qualifications and your interest in the position. Please submit your resume and cover letter by April 28th, 2019 to the attention of Tracey Keighley-Clarke, Chief Executive Officer via email@example.com