REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS - STRATEGIC PLANNING
LUSO Community Services is seeking proposals from qualified consultants and/or consulting firms to assist in the development of a five year comprehensive strategic plan that will focus on the organization’s values, services and vision for the future.
Our strategic plan must be consistent with the current objectives of LUSO’s core funders, which currently includes Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, the City of London and United Way Elgin-Middlesex, Canadian Women’s Foundation.
The successful candidate, in consultation with the Board and our key stakeholders, will use the above information as a basis to prepare a comprehensive plan which would map out the strategic direction for LUSO for the next 5 years. Our stakeholders include the Board of Directors, staff, clients and community partners.
1. Please send one clearly identified electronic copy of the RFP as per the submission guidelines.
2. Proposals must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. LUSO Community Services shall not be responsible for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of proposals in response to this RFP. LUSO reserves the right to reject any or all proposals submitted, or to accept a proposal in its entirety without negotiation, or to accept any part thereof, in its sole discretion, considering the best interests of LUSO. No obligation to enter into this contract with any company is expressed or implied. LUSO reserves the right to terminate the process without award of a contract.
4. Proposals submitted must be valid for 90 working days from the date of submission.
5. All inquiries and other communications related to this RFP must be directed to Elisabete Rodrigues, Executive Director- email@example.com. Contractors should not base any portion of their proposals on any oral representations or actual/perceived past practices not specifically identified within this RFP.
6. Closing date: WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 8, 2021 at 6:00 PM local time.
7. This is a request for proposal not a bid process. Therefore, LUSO has the discretion to evaluate the qualitative as well as financial aspects of each proposal and make its selection based on what it considers to be in the best interest of LUSO as a whole. LUSO reserves the right to accept other than the most financially advantageous proposal. LUSO reserves the right to accept or reject any and all proposals and waive any informality in proposals. LUSO may require oral presentation of one or more contractors for the purpose of discussion and negotiation.
8. The award document will be a Contract incorporating, by reference, all the requirements, terms and conditions of the solicitation and the contractor’s proposal as negotiated.
DETAILS FOR RFP REQUIREMENTS CAN BE FOUND AT: