Hutton House Strategic Plan RFQ
Hutton House Association for Adults with Disabilities is a registered charity with 69 years of experience in facilitating the goals and aspirations of adults with disabilities. Within each program offered, individuals may customize their involvement to maximize their own capacity to learn, work, live and participate in the community. In turn, our vision will be realized by building community partnerships and opportunities that strengthen the inclusion of all citizens in society.
The current agency Strategic Plan expires in 2021 and we need to refresh our agency’s Mission, Vision, Philosophy and Values and set new strategic directions for the coming three years.
A current environmental scan detailing the culture of the organization, trends in the disability sector and funding environment and feedback from key community partners, funders, staff, volunteers, participants and families/caregivers.
Review the agency’s current Mission, Vision, Philosophy and Values and revise as needed.
Facilitate an interactive and inclusive process to determine future strategic directions for the agency.
Develop a written report summarizing significant learnings from the Environmental Scan and proposed strategic directions for endorsement by the board of directors.
Provide a final written report outlining the Strategic Directions approved by the Hutton House Board for 2022 to 2025.
Assumptions and Agreements:
- The project must be completed by November 1, 2021.
- All processes proposed will be consistent with current non-profit best practices and approved as such by Hutton House management.
- Hutton House will appoint one person to serve as a project coordinator/contact. Hutton House will provide appropriate support documentation for the successful completion of the project.
- At the conclusion of the project, all materials developed will become the exclusive property of Hutton House. In addition, any and all work sheets and other working documentation will also become their property.
- Billing for services and products completed will be submitted at the end of each month.
Required Proposal/Quote Format:
Detailed Description of steps to be completed
Please describe the steps/activities you propose to undertake to complete the plan and the format for the Strategic Planning report.
Please detail the time and costs that will be required to complete the project.
Please outline the kind of support or time you expect from Hutton House staff and Board members.
Strategic Planning References:
Please supply at least three.
Friday March 22, 2021
Submit Proposal To:
Jeanette Dutot, Executive Director, 654 Wonderland Rd N, London, ON N6H 3E5
For Additional Information or Clarification, Contact:
Jeanette Dutot, Executive Director (email@example.com)
Claudia Bayona, President Hutton House Board of Directors (firstname.lastname@example.org)
April 30, 2021