Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to reaching every Canadian affected by a brain tumour through support, education, information and research.
As the Systems Associate reporting to the CEO, you will have shared responsibility for the overall integrity and effective operation of Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada’s integrated suite of constituent databases. You have the ability to analyze processes and data to determine the most efficient usage of database systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Act as a lead resource for organizational systems and databases
- Oversee the importing and exporting of information from systems as required
- Oversee end user security including set up, deactivation and ongoing maintenance
- Provide support and troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide support to other areas of the organization through the creation of dashboards, queries, reports etc. in all systems
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of files for use in the annual external audit
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a system audit process to ensure proper information cleanliness and integrity
- Assist in the development and delivery of system and database training programs.
- Post-secondary education and/or experience in database management/information technology
- 2-3 years working experience in similar role
- Experience working with the Blackbaud Suite of products including Raiser’s Edge, Team Raiser, Financial Edge is preferred
- Background with process development and implementation is required
- Experience with the development and implementation of database training programs is required
- Strong knowledge of html and CSS
- Solid and demonstrable skill and knowledge of Office 365
- Project management experience and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational, administrative and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively and as part of a team
- A positive attitude is a must along with the ability to work independently
- Vulnerable screening check required
- Fluency in French and English would be an asset.
If interested, please forward your cover letter and resume
by July 31, 2019 to
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada
205 Horton St E, Suite 203, London, ON N6B 1K7
Thank you for your interest. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit our website at www.braintumour.ca
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is an
equal opportunity employer.