Hours Per Week
Number of Positions
- Long-Term (6+ months)
Deadline to Apply:
At S.W.I.M we are committed to providing positive programs that empower single mothers to control their destiny by working towards developing their full financial, emotional, personal growth, self-worth, and intellectual potential through our various counselling and training programs.
Desired credentials include the following:
- Formal accounting training (degree, certificate, diploma, etc.) with knowlege of Quickbook;
- Strong computer skills, including demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- A high attention to detail;
- Prepare reconciliation for all bank accounts;
- Prepare Combined Bank report;
- Provides timely and accurate financial and operational reporting on a monthly basis;
- Assists in the development, documentation and continuity of processes to provide management with timely and relevant information, both financial and operational to aid in the decision making process;
- Assists in the completion of annual detailed budget and financial forecasts.
- Finance / Accounting / Audit