To apply as a volunteer please send your resume and references to:
What We Offer
- Virtual Volunteer Work
- Flexible Work Hours
- 24/7 Support from Volunteer Leadership
- An Opportunity to Meet New People
- An Opportunity to Give Back to the Community
- An Opportunity to Learn New Skills
What We Require
- Resume, References, Valid Police Check
- Experience Using Various Computer Programs such as Gmail, Google Drive, Excel, Zoom, Google Meet, etc.
- Minimum 4 Hour Commitment Per Week (Board meetings on Mondays & Thursdays, 3 to 5pm)
As a proposal writer you will be responsible for developing and preparing proposals that address and respond to the current requests of the organization. You will be responsible for tracking proposals, updating existing proposals, developing new proposals and ensuring all proposals are in compliance with instruction. You will also be responsible for developing presentations for employers and to respond to any requests for information. As a proposal writer you will be working closely with the Executive Director. You will also be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality for SWIM and its associates.