On February 8, 2021 at the joint Board of Directors’ meeting of London Employment Help Centre (LEHC) and Pathways Skill Development, both Boards unanimously agreed to become one organization. Driven by the idea of creating a more responsive and flexible agency to respond to changing labour market needs, it was decided to move ahead and become a unified organization, Pathways Employment Help Centre. The two organizations will officially become one organization in April/May 2021.
The Board of Directors of the newly unified organization will be comprised of board members from LEHC and Pathways as well as new board members from the community. This is an exciting opportunity to join a board that is on the cutting-edge of employment services OR to join its Board Committees and assist in shaping its future.
The Perspectives & Skills:
Do you have one or a blend of the skills, competencies/attributes and experience in these areas? If so, we are interested in hearing from you.
• Ability to think beyond the legacy agency to the unified ‘we’
• Ability to be attuned to client population
• Experienced in amalgamation/ mergers/ joint ventures
• Skilled in brand, position, marketing
• Experienced in governance
• Experienced in business/organizational development
• Skilled in Community/professional/system connectors
• Experienced in Financials
• Ability to focus on vision and mission
• Experienced in fund development experience
• Experienced in Legal
• Experienced in public relations
• Skilled in strategic thinking
How to get involved?
If you are interested in being part of the BoardORa Board Committee:
ü Fill out an application HERE AND
ü Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org