Expectations of members of the Board of Directors of the Home County Folk League:
To promote, endorse and work diligently to achieve the Mission, Vision and Strategic Plan.
Attend Board meetings, typically held the 3rd Tuesday of the month from 7-9 pm, every month except July and December.
- Review, understand and comply with governance policies and relevant operational policies.
- Actively participate in at least one board committee and follow through on commitments and assignments.
- Engage with the business of the organization, including communicating effectively through electronic means.
- Attend General Meetings of the membership.
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of the Home County Music & Art Festival, typically the 3rd weekend in July
To apply - please visit https://www.homecounty.ca/form/board-application