Hours Per Week
Number of Positions
- Long-Term (6+ months)
Deadline to Apply:
Are you interested in being a part of a magical team? ONE that is full of incredible humans? ONE that is high energy? ONE that cares deeply for our youth and community impact?
ONERUN is seeking a lead for Communications for our 2018/2019 campaign. Along with a group of dedicated volunteers already assembled to assist with the overall communications strategy, you will be leading and participating in bringing the ONERUN vision to life:
One Hundred Kilometres
We run to inspire hope, love, community, and togetherness.
Theresa Carriere will be inspiring thousands of students in the month of May during school ONERUN events and then running another 100KM on June 14, 2019.
When Theresa comes out next year to complete her 100-kilometre run to raise funds and awareness, she won’t be doing it alone.
Description of Role:
- Collaborates with team to create overall Communications strategy
- Manages and monitors development and implementation of marketing and communications plan and collateral
- Ensures ONERUN brand is consistent and within established branding guidelines
- Provides subject matter expertise in Social Media planning.
- 2-3 years leading a team in delivering communications plan
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Office Suite, Social Media tools
- Communications / Writing