The 2020 LDN Convergence Committee is recruiting a person who will make sure all participants have a positive experience at LDN Convergence. This role is best suited for an individual who has excellent people skills and can manage details well. Role includes:
- Coordinates registration.
- Coordinates admission.
- Sends welcome packages and collects information from participants to be included in communications materials.
- Answers questions from applicants.
- Coordinates orientation.
- Collaboratively generate ideas to build enthusiasm and support for LDN Convergence
- Develop content for social media platforms to promote initiatives
- Communicate with enthusiasm and clarity
- Brainstorm ideas for activities including fundraising events, awareness raising events, etc.
- Create proposals for ideas that address target audience, resources, content etc…
The LDN Convergence Committee meets once a month at TAP Centre for Creativity and supports this exciting multi-disciplinary two week residency in July for artists and performers. All interested individuals should email their resume and include why they are interested in the position to email@example.com.
About LDN Convergence at TAP:
LDN Convergence is a multi-arts residency delivered by TAP, where artists of all disciplines can work together and develop interesting new work. This is a two-week rapid creation “convergence,” which includes side projects, community workshops, open rehearsals, an umbrella project, and an open lab performance. It is a unique opportunity for artists with different skills and expertise to come together and create something entirely new right here in the core of London. LDN Convergence is modelled after The Indy Convergence program based out of Indianapolis.