Volunteer opportunity:Donor Relations Volunteer
Organization: United Way Elgin Middlesex,409 King Street, London, ON
The Donor Relations Volunteer will assist staff in thanking donors and working at occasional events to encourage stronger connections with United Way in our community.
- Liaise with Development Team
- Make telephone calls to thank donors at the Leadership Giving level
- Assist with writing thank you cards as needed
- Ensure database accuracy
- Undertake brief research projects
Skills and abilities:
- Friendly manner
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organization skills, detail oriented
- Strong customer service
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, database systems; aptitude with new software/technology
- Ability to use sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Collegial, collaborative working style
Full training provided to selected candidates.
Operating hours (schedule is flexible, but must be able to work within operating hours):Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
4-6 hours/week, one to two times per week (flexible)
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Aurelia Almeida, Development Assistant