To apply as a volunteer please send your resume and references to:
What We Offer
- Virtual Volunteer Work
- Flexible Work Hours
- 24/7 Support from Volunteer Leadership
- An Opportunity to Meet New People
- An Opportunity to Give Back to the Community
- An Opportunity to Learn New Skills
What We Require
- Resume, References, Valid Police Check
- Experience Using Various Computer Programs such as Gmail, Google Drive, Excel, Zoom, Google Meet, etc.
- Minimum 4 Hour Commitment Per Week (Board meetings on Mondays & Thursdays, 3 to 5pm)
As an Event Coordinator you will be responsible for the planning, designing and production of the organization’s events. Event Coordinator responsibilities include organizing facilities and venues, managing all details of the event, managing relationships with all outsources community aid. You will also be in charge of sourcing sponsorships and working with marketing to promote and publicize event.