Foundation Board Member Responsibilities
- Determine, review and support the Foundation’s Strategic Plan.
- Determine, review and support the Foundation’s mission and purpose.
- Understand and articulate the Museum’s value, programs and services.
- Raise funds to support Museum London operations and strategic plan from their community/Foundation’s network on an annual basis.
- Ensure sound fiscal and risk management process for the Foundation.
- Understand and support the relationship between the Foundation, Operating Board and the employees of the Museum.
- Enhance the Museum’s image and brand in the community.
- Support the Foundation and the Museum by attending the majority of Board Meetings and Museum functions.
- Recruit, select and orient new Board members that align with our Strategic Plan, mission and purpose.
- Each Board member is expected to make an annual financial contribution to the Museum London Foundation.
Board members will join the Foundation for a term of three (3) years with the ability to seek approval for a second term of three (3) years.
Interested parties can contact Brian Meehan at email@example.com.