To inspire and prepare youth to succeed in a global economy.
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people.
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship.
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity and excellence in how we do it.
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives and backgrounds of all individuals.
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration.
- JA is seeking Mentors for World of Choices.
Highschool students often find themselves thinking;What does a person in that position actually do? What is their life like? These and others are the questions that many high school students are asking.
Students are confused, excited, and optimistic, and they can’t wait to jump into an amazing job! A chance to hear from a career mentor who has their dream job could help alleviate some of the stress that goes along with making important decisions about the future.
Each mentor will speak to 8-10 students at a time at a single table. The students will be joining us from secondary schools in the area and may have selected their industries of interest before the event.
Please register at this link to express interest in being a Mentor and a Program Manger will contact you with further details.
If you would like to view a similar JA World of Choices Event please vist here.