The 2020 LDN Convergence Committee is recruiting a person responsible for the logistics of LDN Convergence (July 2020) including coordinating the schedule with TAP staff, working with instructors and vendors, and clearly communicating planning/timelines with all team members. Responsibilities include:
- Understand requirements for each event
- Plan events with attention to time constraints, operating hours, etc.
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost
- Do final checks each day of LDN Convergence (e.g. tables, technology)
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
The LDN Convergence Committee meets once a month at TAP Centre for Creativity and supports this exciting multi-disciplinary two week residency in July for artists and performers. All interested individuals should email their resume and include why they are interested in the position to email@example.com.
About LDN Convergence at TAP:
LDN Convergence is a multi-arts residency delivered by TAP, where artists of all disciplines can work together and develop interesting new work. This is a two-week rapid creation “convergence,” which includes side projects, community workshops, open rehearsals, an umbrella project, and an open lab performance. It is a unique opportunity for artists with different skills and expertise to come together and create something entirely new right here in the core of London. LDN Convergence is modelled after The Indy Convergence program based out of Indianapolis.