London Children’s Museum Board Members
Time Commitment: 2 years
Deadline to Apply: March 9, 2020
Position Description: The London Children’s Museum is seeking individuals to join our Board of Directors who have previous leadership and governance experience and who are eager to play a key role in shaping this historic organization that has been a pillar in London for over 40 years!
The London Children’s Museum provides children and their grown-ups with extraordinary hands-on learning experiences in a distinctly child-centred environment. Exhibits and stimulating learning experiences allow visitors to explore history and heritage, investigate the complexities of science and social relationships and celebrate the beauty in art and culture. The London Children’s Museum helps children indulge their curiosity and play their way to a life of innovation and creative discovery.
As a member of the Board of Directors, your experience, professional expertise, and passion will provide strategic leadership to the Children’s Museum.
The required commitments for the Director position are as follows:
• The ability to serve for a minimum 2-year commitment
• Attend monthly board meetings in person
• Serve on one or more sub-committees of the Board
• Skills in Human Resource Management are an asset
• Embrace the mission, vision and values of the London Children’s Museum
• Represent and advocate for the London Children’s Museum
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!