- Interacting with families and individuals in a friendly manner
- Provide clothing and household items while following a structured program
- Must be comfortable working with a diverse group of people from the community
- Must be comfortable following and enforcing the rules and structure of the program
- Assist program coordinator with packing and organizing items available in program.
You will be working in a team environment alongside a voucher room partner.
Orientation to be completed prior to start date.
Specific job training will done on site
Must wear closed toe shoes – no work boots needed
You may be asked to participate in further training