Individual Adult (over 18)
Hours Per Week
4-296 Horton st E
Adult, Children, Families
Number of Positions
- Long-Term (6+ months)
Deadline to Apply:
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Assist with external agency relationships and relations.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Commissioning undertaking relevant market research
Additional Opportunity Information
Contact us to learn more about S.W.I.M and the position.
- Public Relations
Education in related field
How to Apply
4-296 Horton St. E.
London N6B 1L4
The Environmental Services Coordinator is a volunteer role.
Home County Music & Art Festival
The Volunteer chair will recruit and arrange for training of volunteers for the London Regional Spelling Bee. Effort will be up to 2...
Spelling Bee of Canada - London Chapter
To provide sports skill training and competition preparation to athletes with an intellectual disability.
Special Olympics Ontario/London