The 2020 LDN Convergence Committee is recruiting a Promotions/Marketing committee member that works with TAP staff to create content, promote LDN Convergence and build support in the community (including the participation of artists, workshop instructors, participants, attendees, etc). Responsibilities include:
- Works with TAP staff to create a content calendar for LDN Convergence
- Create graphics, content, posts for website & social media.
- Promotes LDN Convergence at community events when possible.
- Support the development of communications materials if needed.
- Promote LDN Convergence to family, friends, other contacts
The LDN Convergence Committee meets once a month at TAP Centre for Creativity and supports this exciting multi-disciplinary two week residency in July for artists and performers. All interested individuals should email their resume and include why they are interested in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About LDN Convergence at TAP:
LDN Convergence is a multi-arts residency delivered by TAP, where artists of all disciplines can work together and develop interesting new work. This is a two-week rapid creation “convergence,” which includes side projects, community workshops, open rehearsals, an umbrella project, and an open lab performance. It is a unique opportunity for artists with different skills and expertise to come together and create something entirely new right here in the core of London. LDN Convergence is modelled after The Indy Convergence program based out of Indianapolis.