The LDN Convergence 2020 organizing committee is recruiting a person with excellent relationship skills and preferred fundraising skills who will develop a rapport with corporate sponsors and get them onboard with this event. This person will:
- Identify possible sponsors for your event.
- Develop a strategy for acquiring sponsors.
- Deliver the promised benefits to sponsors.
- Identify potential new sponsors
- Prepare correspondence, communication, and sponsor packages
- Collect sponsor logos
LDN Convergence is a multi-arts residency delivered by TAP, where artists of all disciplines can work together and develop interesting new work. This is a two-week rapid creation “convergence,” which includes side projects, community workshops, open rehearsals, an umbrella project, and an open lab performance. It is a unique opportunity for artists with different skills and expertise to come together and create something entirely new right here in the core of London. LDN Convergence is modelled after The Indy Convergence program based out of Indianapolis.