Looking to make an impact and positive change in someone’s life? Volunteer with Start2Finish!
The Running & Reading Club is a fun after-school program, which uses physical activity and literacy to improve children’s physical, mental and academic well- being, empowering them to build a lasting cycle of health and success.
The program is delivered by a team of caring, enthusiastic volunteers who have a desire to give back to their community. We are looking for volunteers from all groups, from young adults to retirees. There is something everyone can do!
- Lead children in active games and fitness activities
- Share a word of the day each session
- Read with children and other literacy activities
- Gain personal satisfaction through utilizing and enhancing skills
- Meet new people and develop friendships and professional contacts
- Build self-esteem
- Challenge yourself and experience personal growth
- Develop a sense of accomplishment
- Enhance your health and well-being
- Have fun!