Are you looking for a new way to get involved within your community and meet new people? If you’re looking for new ways to meet new people and get involved in your community, during these unprecedented times, volunteering might be the best option for you!
Single Women In Motherhood (S.W.I.M.) Training Program is a not-for-profit organization that supports single mothers in achieving their full financial, emotional, and intellectual potential. SWIM has been a pillar in the London Middlesex Community for almost 20 years.
As a not-for-profit agency SWIM relies on the commitment and dedication of its volunteers. SWIM is now looking to expand its team of Volunteers!
Due to current lockdown restrictions all volunteer work will be done virtually until further notice. So, YES, you can volunteer your time and contribute to your community in a meaningful way all from the comfort of your own home!
What We Offer:
- -Virtual Volunteer Work
- -Flexible Work Hours
- -24/7 Support from Volunteer Leadership
- -An Opportunity to Meet New People
- -An Opportunity to Give Back to the Community
- -An Opportunity to Learn New Skills
What We Require
- Resume, References, Valid Police Check
- Experience Using Various Computer Programs such as Gmail, Google Drive, Excel, Zoom, Google Meet, etc.
- Minimum 4 Hour Commitment Per Week
Positions for Hire
- -Proposal/Grant Writer
- -Event Planning
- -Website Design
- -Administrative Assistant