Single Women in Motherhood Training Program (S.W.I.M.) is a non-profit charitable organization in London, Ontario that has been in operation since 2002. Our organization was started by our executive director and founder, Ann-Marie Ricketts, who was at the time a single mother herself. S.W.I.M. provides empowerment and childcare programs to single mothers who may be facing marginalization, barriers to employment, and living in poverty.
We are looking for dedicated and committed volunteers to help us launch our social enterprise!
- Helping us create and expand the website content
- Ensuring the functionality of our web portal
- Help to maintain and update web content and come up with new designs
- Participate in the brainstorming and creation of concepts
- Edit photos and/or create illustrations for our website
Skills and Requirements
- Computer skills
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge in marketing
- Desire to work as part of a team
- Knowledge/interest in making positive community change
- Commitment of time, focus, engagement