100-1151 Florence St.
London, ON, N5W 2M7
- VON Middlesex-Elgin is part of a national charitable organization that relies on the leadership and support of partners, donors and volunteers to deliver community support programs, where and how they are needed.
- VON ensures the community is the best place to live and age in good health with access to over 52 programs and services!
- VON Middlesex-Elgin is the largest VON site in Canada and has established itself as a leader in community home care and support services for over 109 years.
- The primary goals of our VON Programs & Services are to reduce isolation, promote social interaction with peers, and integrate people into the community to help them live safely and independently in their homes for as long as possible.
- Currently, over 1,400 community volunteers help VON Middlesex-Elgin provide more than 300,000 units of service to clients annually.
Volunteer Opportunities, Jobs & Events
|October 20, 2021||VON Middlesex-Elgin Community Corporation (Foundation) Board of Directors||Victorian Order of Nurses, (VON), Middlesex-Elgin is searching for volunteer Committee or Board Members who are interested in local community home health care and are experienced in fundraising, strategic planning, community advocacy, or finance. Victorian Order of Nurses, Middlesex-Elgin Community...|